TIMELY LEGAL SOLUTIONSConveyancing & Real Estate
The growth of infrastructure projects in Kenya has presented new needs for the property market. Real Estate continues to be a factor that drives the economy, and our team of advocates is well-equipped to advise clients on their legal needs.
Our main areas of practice include:
- Property purchase and sale transactions
- Lease drafting and negotiation
- Zoning and land use regulation compliance
- Structuring joint ventures between developers and property owners
- Structuring sales under the Sectional Properties Act
- Property tax appeals before tribunals
- Eminent domain and property rights litigation
- Foreclosure defence and equity of redemption
- Commercial and residential landlord-tenant disputes
- Construction and development law, including contracts and disputes.